Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Excitement is Mounting...

I'm done! Yes, my friends--no stressing this out till the last minute. I have finished my part of the Valentines kit. I wish I could post the links--I have them all ready to go. I hate waiting almost as much as you do! But that wouldn't be sporting. I have to wait until the 7th. I might be able to be bribed--let's see whatcha got.

But seriously, this is going to be an impressive kit--and you thought Whimsical Wonderland was good! Since we're all going to be posting this on the same day, I do need to warn you of something. We are all living on different parts of the globe. We are going to try our best to get our links up at around the same time: 8am EST. Dealing with time zones is kind of messy though--that's 6am my time and I have no idea what time that is in Australia!!! So we could definitely use your patience. If it's going to really ruin your day if my links are up and someone else's aren't, pretend I told you we're posting it on the 8th or the 9th. Then you can get all the links at once, hassle free. Everyone has promised to keep their links up for a long long time (most will be there forever!) so there's no need for anyones undies to wind up in a twist.

I can't wait to see you all bright and early on the 7th (or the 8th or 9th =P)

1 comment:

grannymike said...

You ladies are so talented and so generous to have created these lovely kits and to have shared them so freely. Thank you so much for your delightful contribution.