Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Still Here...

Just distracted!

But WHAT am I distracted by, you ask?

By the new collab kit we're working on, what else? As you've probably heard, there's a Valentine's Day kit in the works. And it's official--we are releasing it on February 7th, so there's plenty of time for you to download before the big day. This time we won't be playing the one-fix-a-day game. No, prepare to be overwhelmed by all of the parts to this kit at once!!! It's going to be phenomenal.

I feel like I've improved so much during this kit--I'm soooo excited for you to see my part. I guess we'll see if I can work out some sort of peak, or goodie, or something.

But for now, stay tuned and check back!
Photobucket

1 comment:

lisbonlioness said...

OmG, that's great news- I so can't wait!