Sunday, November 18, 2007

My First Scrapping Post!

Well *hello* everyone!!! Welcome to my scrapping blog! This is where I plan on posting some freebies and asking for constructive criticism on my layouts and designing play. Most of you are probably here wondering about the digi-scrap freebie of awesomeness that you've heard about over at Ellie's Sugar Snap Scraps. I can't even tell you how much fun I am having over there! We're pretty much going to have the biggest, most fantastical, gorgeous kit you've ever seen in your life. SO stay tuned!

Now I warn you, I am very NEW. I love Photoshop and have used it for a long long time, but I have only started actually digiscrapping and designing very recently...like, practically yesterday. Although I've been collecting freebies for quite a while now! You could pretty much say I'm ADDICTED, (thus my blog title). I am a very busy SAHM to a 4-month-old darling boy that you will be seeing a lot of I am sure. He also means I won't have oodles of time to devote to my computer. So I unfortunately won't be posting stuff every day... but that will just up the suspense, right? Right.

Anywho, welcome to my blog, be excited for our kit, and I will see you all shortly!

OOOH...and what do you think of my Alpha? It's just a tantalizing look into our kit of awesomeness!!! So come back to pick it up, eh?


6 comments:

Nicole Seitler said...

Woo hoo! The first post! :D

Flergs said...

Great Blog so far!! Looking good.

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Your alpha looks awesome. I can't wait to see the rest of your creation.

Jane said...

I like your alpha! Can't wait to see what else you've been busy making!

LVMommy22 said...

love the alpha! i like alphas that have outlines - they pop more. and the flakes are sweet! can't wait to see what else you've done ...

mikemathew said...

My first scrapbook page didn't turn out so good. On that try, I even spelled scrapbook wrong. If the links below will work [I have trouble with my links] you can see what I'm talking about. FYI: Photo site put the frames on the pages.

__________________
mikemathew
Drug Rehabs