Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WOW!!!

Things are heating up for the Sunshine Designers! I know I'm a bit late posting, with Easter and all (okay, who am I kidding...I'm always a bit late ;) but I wanted to put this up just in case you haven't heard:
The Sunshine Girls are looking for some Sunshine Sweeties!

Requirements:
3 layouts a month
Post in 3-4 galleries, including DST
Have fun!!!

If you’re interested please send an email to amandakay@cablelynx.com with a short bio and a link to your best gallery!

Call ends March 31st!!


LOL, so hurry quick to get those e-mails in--we're running out of time!

Also, just in case you missed the coupon inside the golden egg at the Sunshine blog, I wanted to clue you in:
So pick your favorite store and go have fun! ;)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You've been tagged check out my blog
http://perfectlyimperfectamanda.blogspot.com/

IdziBitsy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Adriane, in case you ever visit your blog again (lol) I've tagged you!

http://ellielash.com/blog/?p=65

Miss you!

lisa said...

Adriane,
So fun to VT you today! Your stuff is so so cute!! I have a lot of digi scrapper friends so I will put a link onto my blog to yours. They will love it. Let me know when you get the store up and running. . .
Lisa Forsyth